"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Ranting, which translates to Twigs.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Excellent quality and good protection.
Best looking masks I’ve found, and with the pocket for a filter, also feels secure.
Love the feel, the fit, and the prints! Wishing for fuchsia, purple, and lime green!!!
I love this mask, it fits well, it breathes, it looks terrific, it is the best so far at reducing fog on my glasses. Terrific product, gonna order more NOW
Kasih mask has gaps on both sides. If I tighten elastic to get ride of gaps, the mask is too small. I have never had this happen with another mask. I