Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Storm
Couldn't load pickup availability
"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Mega Mendung and we call this Storm.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I bought one several months ago and it was great and just ordered 2 of the same size but they don’t fit as tightly and don’t really work for me.
These are the most comfortable mask that I’ve found and when I need to wear a mask, these are my favorite.
These facemasks are well made and the most breathable cloth masks I have found. Attractive. My husband willing to wear one. Durable too, jam them in a pocket repeatedly and then through mutilple washings. I have not used a filter insert yet.
Fit better than most...
It fits great, is comfortable..will purchase more♡♡♡
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.