This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Green
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Great! Very stylish. I ordered them for a special event and they were a hit! Also able to put a liner inside the face mask. A little on the expensive side.
I love them
Very pretty design but the fabric was rough against my face.
THese masks are lovely and nice and light. I wear glasses and I find I need a nose wire to keep them from slipping down my nose. I have been using a surgical mask insert which has a nose wire. That helps to some degree.
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Green