"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Sate, which shows a foliage pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I am pleased to have purchased these face masks. They are comfortable and I am happy that there is the wire at the top to make them tighter around my nose because I wear glasses. They also wash well.
No regrets, it's perfect
On December 3rd I ordered a mask for all my loved ones cause I like the masks so much BUT they did not arrive until December 29th!! 26 DAYS after I ordered them. Needless to say, they were not Christmas presents and they are not returnable.
This is the third mask I have bought from Kasih. All are of excellent quality, wash well, stay in place. They have added the wire for the bridge of the nose which really made a difference. Highly recommend.
I love the masks especially the ones with the nose wires. The fabric design and workmanship is the best.