"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Koin, which translates to Machete & Coin.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
…and beautiful batik fabric!
I got 2 in lavender. Then I ordered filters from Amazon. Why don’t you sell the filters?? There’s so much fabric on the inside where the filter goes that it’s always in my mouth. But they’re pretty, so I’ll wear them.
Everyone loves looking at the patterns of my four kasha masks. I love the comfort on my nose and face as well as knowing I am protecting others and myself. The Katy-no-pocket for the coffee filter works. All three layers are breathable even while snowshoeing!
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Blade