This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Red Flowers
- Size: 21"x21"
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Based on 1 review
I ordered 5 bandanas and I love them all. I was also impressed with the shipping speed….2 days from Calif to the east coast….impressive. I spent some time in Indonesia in the 70’s so the bandanas feel like an old friend come home.