"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- Get a matching batik scarf in Stone.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought 2 masks and I find them so comfortable and they fit so well that I plan to buy a couple more. It seems that we will be wearing masks for awhile for safety. It’s nice to have them made from attractive material as well. They wash well
The fabric is so thin that I am able to see through the double layer. There is a pocket for a filter, however even with the filter this is no more than a two layer mask. Also, the mask is small and will not cover the nose and mouth of an average adult. Don’t waste your money.
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Stone
It’s a nice mask - fabric is beautiful and so attractive to what i normally see out and about - fits great and has perfect amount of coverage - thank you so much !
Good quality; appreciate the filter option. I so miss Indonesia and easy access to its artistic products. Can you add batik bedspreads to your inventory?