"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- Get a matching batik scarf in Stone.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
It’s a nice mask - fabric is beautiful and so attractive to what i normally see out and about - fits great and has perfect amount of coverage - thank you so much !
Good quality; appreciate the filter option. I so miss Indonesia and easy access to its artistic products. Can you add batik bedspreads to your inventory?
Comfortable-great coverage and good looking. I just ordered another one!! Highly recommended!!
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Stone