1. Set your heater thermometer at 68F or less
- Keeping your thermometer at lower level means that your house will need less energy to heat it.
2. Have blankets around the house
- Have many blankets around the house and not just in the bedroom. We have blankets in our living room, in a basket close to our breakfast area and in the office.
3. Drink hot non-caffeinated tea before bedtime
- Chamomile or some sort of ginger honey tea is our go to option for keeping warm.
4. Layer up
- Our favorite is by layering up using our batik kimono robes or with our shawl even when we are sleeping
5. Make sure your windows, door, fireplace dampers are closed.
- Make sure your windows and doors are closed or properly sealed.
- Close the fireplace damper if you are not using it.