Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone in Your List
If you are still looking to get holiday gifts, take a look at my recommendations to cross off the holiday shopping lists.
- For your mom: Large suar wood salad fruit dough bowl with matching teak wood salad spoon fork wooden set for entertaining the whole family when they come over for the holidays
- For your dad or partner: teak wood coasters to make sure he keeps the table immaculate and hand-stamped bandana
- For your friends who appreciate handmade one-of-a-kind things: hand-stamped and hand-dyed batik bandanas
- For your best friend who is hard to shop for: hand-dyed versatile batik shawl that can be used as sarong, shawl and beach towel
- For your friends who love to bake: Indonesian Grade A Gourmet Vanilla Beans
- For your daughters/mother-in-law/daughter-in-law: hand-dyed batik scarf to help keep her warm and still looking chic.
- For the most important person in your life (YOU!): our very own cozy 100% cotton, hand-stamped and hand-dyed batik kimono robe
- For those who appreciates well thought out outfit: matching batik scarf and face mask set