This batik kimono robe is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked.
- This batik kimono robe is designed in Manhattan Beach, CA and handmade by artisans in Java, Indonesia.
- Please expect some variation of the color due to the hand-dyeing and the sun drying process.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Stone or Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Blue, Blue Robe, Blue Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan, Indigo Blue Robe, Indigo Blue Kimono
Bright, comfortable, nicely made!
This was a Mother's Day gift to myself. I look forward to wearing it when the weather warms up. There was a slight issue with the fabric, but customer service was amazing and we were able to reach a solution right away. Definitely a wonderful gift to treat yourself, or someone else!
This handmade Kasih robe is absolutely beautiful and perfect for our beachy weather in Southern California!
i bought this for my mum's birthday and she loves it! has sent me multiple selfies showing it off. it shipped quickly too--i ordered on Friday and it arrived on Monday! very pleased with this order
They were kind enough to resend me my package when the first one got lost in my building and never made it to me. The one I received is so beautiful and I will cherish it dearly. You really can't replace handmade batik. Glad to support your business!