Ikat Blanket Throw, Red from Jepara, Indonesia
Handmade ONE ikat blanket throw from Jepara, Java, Indonesia
- This throw is made from Ikat Troso, Jepara, which is handmade in Java, Indonesia.
- This throw is handwoven where each thread is hand dyed and laid out to make a pattern before being weaved.
- Material: Cotton & Polyester
- Size: 45 inches x 83 inches
- Care: Spot clean stain with mild detergent and water or dry clean
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.