Ikat Blanket Throw, Maroon from Bali, Indonesia
Handmade ONE ikat blanket throw from Bali, Indonesia
- This throw is made from Ikat Bali Prada, which is handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
- This throw is handwoven where each thread is hand dyed and laid out to make a pattern before being weaved.
- The back part of the throw has a faux fur fabric to make this throw soft and warm.
- Material: Cotton & Polyester
- Size: 39 inches x 71 inches
- Care: Spot clean stain with mild detergent and water or dry clean
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.