Batik Gili Face Covering & Shawl Set - Royalty
This is a set of one Gili batik face covering with nose wire and one batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of shawl/ sarong: 79.5"x43"
- Both are made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Royalty or Lombok rectangle covering mask in Royalty.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.