- Handmade teak root wood medium bowl made by artisans in Indonesia; with a set of fork and spoon.
- Teak wood has natural oil and rubber that makes it perfect and long lasting for kitchenware.
- This bowl would be perfect for a single serve salad bowl, fruit, acai, oatmeal bowl, or bohemian decorations.
- Size bowl: 5.8 inches diameter, with 5.5 inches diameter top opening and 2.75 inches height.
- Size Spoon and Fork : 7.08 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches.
Teak wood is native to the tropics and is very commonly found in Southeast Asia and especially in Indonesia. Teak wood is one of the most valued and most expensive compared to other woods, such as acacia, pine or oak. Teak wood has high amount of natural oil and rubber and is more weather-resistant than other woods. This is why you'll find teak wood more commonly used as outdoor furniture or kitchenware.