This batik kimono robe is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked.
- This batik kimono robe is designed in Manhattan Beach, CA and handmade by artisans in Java, Indonesia.
- Please expect some variation of the color due to the hand-dyeing and the sun drying process.
- This batik pattern is called Leafy Paradise
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Pink, Pink Robe, Pink Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan, Batik Pink Robe, Batik Cap