This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Bintang, which translates to Flower and Star.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Star or Lombok rectangle face covering in Star.
Handmade Batik Shawl, Wrap, Batik Fabric Cloth, Artisan Made, Gift for her, Woman Scarf, Dobby Cotton Polyester, Machine Washable, Scarves, Handmade Scarf, Hand block Scarf, Handstamp Scarf, Cotton Polyester Batik Fabric, Batik Indonesia, Black Red Batik Scarf, Hostess Gift, Gift Idea, Batik Modern
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Smashing! Tons of compliments. Luv it.
The Batik scarf is dazzling and gorgeous. I can’t wait to wear it. And the facemask - I am almost sure we will have to wear a mask again sometime this autumn and winter. I don't mind waring a mask. In fact, it's fun to wear a beautiful and artistic face mask.
The scarf is wonderful. The Gili face covering is not so good. It is not tall enough for my face, so I try to put it to cover my nose and chin then when I talk it works its way down below my nose which defeats the idea of a mask.
I bought this set to wear at more dressy events. The scarf fabric was not expected - it is so elegant and has wonderful drape!The colors are more vibrant than I had anticipated!
The materials, colors and patterns are beautiful and constructed extremely well. The fit is comfortable and I feel confident whenever I need to be wearing a mask. Thanks for creating this great product.