This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Stone or Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Primarily, I love its thinness which makes it feel cool. I also like its softness, its "Stone" pattern and the two pockets. I'm very satisfied with my new robe purchase.