This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Stone or Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Blue, Blue Robe, Blue Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan, Indigo Blue Robe, Indigo Blue Kimono
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I gave it as a gift, it was well received.
I love my new kimono!!! The fabric is beautiful and the perfect weight for summer, not too thin yet very soft. I ordered some of your masks a few months ago and was so impressed by the quality so thought I’d try a robe and I’m so glad I did. The inside tie, pockets, and belt are all perfect details and keep me “covered” so I can throw it on over my pj’s and go make breakfast in style. The carnelian pattern and color are exactly what I was looking for too! Thank you for another great product Kasih!
Material is soft. Fits well. I really like it!
Primarily, I love its thinness which makes it feel cool. I also like its softness, its "Stone" pattern and the two pockets. I'm very satisfied with my new robe purchase.