This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size: 20 x 20 "
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Handmade Batik Bandana, Batik Fabric Cloth, Artisan Made, Gift for her, Woman Scarf, 100% Cotton Soft, Machine Washable, Scarves, Handmade Scarf, Hand block Scarf, Handstamp Scarf, Cotton Batik Fabric, Batik Indonesia, Blue Batik Scarf, Hostess Gift, Gift Idea, Batik Modern, Batik Tie Dye, Batik Neck Wrap, Batik Head Scarf, Batik Head Wrap, Batik Hair Tie, Batik Hair Wrap, Batik Hair Band
I loved this bandanna so much, I bought 6 all together. I’m so happy with all of them. ...and with all of the compliments I’ve received when I wear them!
Quality, craftsmanship and colors are superb!
Good quality cloth and print. Lovely color combination. My wife responded to it happily, and it looks beautiful on her. Thanks for sharing the fine product of another culture, and affordably so.
I am a bandana connoisseur. I have used them consistently for work and play for the last 2 decades +++. I literally wear my bandanas out. These bandanas did not disappoint in the least, matter of fact I am very pleasantly surprised. Excellent quality, very beautiful and super fast shipping with great customer service. A real gem. I will be purchasing more and I highly recommend to others.