This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This batik pattern is called Plapah Orange and nicknamed Leafy Paradise and shows a leaf pattern
- Size: 21.5"x21.5"
- Made with cotton
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik bandana separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
I loved this bandanna so much, I bought 6 all together. I’m so happy with all of them. ...and with all of the compliments I’ve received when I wear them!
Quality, craftsmanship and colors are superb!
Good quality cloth and print. Lovely color combination. My wife responded to it happily, and it looks beautiful on her. Thanks for sharing the fine product of another culture, and affordably so.
I am a bandana connoisseur. I have used them consistently for work and play for the last 2 decades +++. I literally wear my bandanas out. These bandanas did not disappoint in the least, matter of fact I am very pleasantly surprised. Excellent quality, very beautiful and super fast shipping with great customer service. A real gem. I will be purchasing more and I highly recommend to others.