Introducing the Hand-Dyed and Hand-Stamped Batik Bandana, a truly unique and authentic piece of wearable art. Made by skilled artisans using a 700-year-old batik wax and dye technique, this bandana is sure to impress.
Crafted from 100% cotton fabric, this bandana is both soft and durable, with a tighter weave that provides a more substantial feel than traditional, thinner bandana fabric. The white cotton fabric is hand-stamped and hand-dyed in a beautiful pattern we nicknamed Autumn Coral, resulting in a one-of-a-kind, sun-baked piece of fabric art. Please note that due to the hand-dyed process, you should expect some variation in color, making each bandana truly unique.
Measuring 21.5" x 21.5", this bandana is versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways. Use it as a bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap, or as a face mask. It's also great for your furry friend, making it a perfect accessory for your pet dog.
Easy to care for, this bandana can be machine washed in cold water and air-dried. To maintain the vibrant colors, it's recommended to wash batik separately from other garments.
Treat yourself or a loved one to the beauty and craftsmanship of this Hand-Dyed and Hand-Stamped Batik Bandana. With its unique design, exceptional quality, and versatile use, it's a must-have accessory for anyone who appreciates the art of handmade goods.
This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Kawung Seling or nicknamed as Autumn Coral
- Size: 21.5”x21.5”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
I loved this bandanna so much, I bought 6 all together. I’m so happy with all of them. ...and with all of the compliments I’ve received when I wear them!
Quality, craftsmanship and colors are superb!
Good quality cloth and print. Lovely color combination. My wife responded to it happily, and it looks beautiful on her. Thanks for sharing the fine product of another culture, and affordably so.
I am a bandana connoisseur. I have used them consistently for work and play for the last 2 decades +++. I literally wear my bandanas out. These bandanas did not disappoint in the least, matter of fact I am very pleasantly surprised. Excellent quality, very beautiful and super fast shipping with great customer service. A real gem. I will be purchasing more and I highly recommend to others.