Handmade ONE ikat blanket throw from Java, Indonesia.
- Ikat (in Indonesian languages means "bind") is a dyeing technique originating from Indonesia used to pattern textiles that employs resist dyeing on the yarns prior to dyeing and weaving the fabric.
- This throw is handwoven in Java, Indonesia.
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 47 inches x 94 inches
- Care: Spot clean stain with mild detergent and water or dry clean
- Because of the handwoven yarns, ikat fabric is not soft. It is lightweight but more substantial in texture. Perfect for blanket throw on your couch or for your bed end.