This is a handmade medium size bag, made of leather and natural dye handwoven ikat Ayo Tupas from East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. This medium-sized bag, meticulously handmade by Indonesian artisans, harmoniously combines gray leather and handwoven ikat Ayo Tupas fabric from East Nusa Tenggara.
- Handmade medium size bag, made of gray leather and natural dye handwoven ikat Ayo Tupas from East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- Size: 10.3"x11"x5.5". Model is 5'5 for reference
- Each dyed thread is carefully woven, creating intricate patterns that narrate cultural tales.
- Color: Multi-color with gray leather
- Comes with exchangeable two straps: long and short straps that can be exchanged
- Handmade by our Indonesian artisans
- Drawstring handbag with handwoven ikat fabric called Ayo Tupas made by Indonesian artisans from East Nusa Tenggara.
- Ikat fabric is made of natural dye
- Perfect for a day casual bag and gift
- Sustainable Craftsmanship: Natural dyes embrace eco-conscious fashion choices.
Artistry Defined, Nature's Palette, Weaving Stories, Genuine Leather Elegance, Cultural Connection, Sustainable Craftsmanship