Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Covering - Twig
Couldn't load pickup availability
"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Ranting, which translates to Twigs.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Perfect size rectangle if you want to put it over a medical mask ( or not). I got the yellow twig design, it’s beautiful fabric and lightweight for summer
I purchased both the original with the larger profile and nose guard, as well as the design that is rectangular with accordion pleats and fits around the ear. The masks are just too large, the fabric is beautiful BUT not as thick as other masks I have from another source, and when resizing the elastic around the ear enough to make the mask stay, my ears hurt. I purchased several for my family, and my son who has a larger head said the same thing about his ears hurting. I simply don’t feel as safe or secure in these masks, and will go back to my original source.
I have 6 masks from Kasih. The fabrics are substantial and beautiful. When ordering take care: There are two types of masks - one has a nose wire, and one does not. The masks without the nose wire are a lighter weight. I use these to wear over a surgical or KN95 mask. The ones with a nose wire are not substantial and I wear these alone, with a filter in the filter pocket. I love both styles. The fabrics are gorgeous and quality. I would definitely order from them again.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.