"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Kliwed Sawud, which translates to flowers growing in all directions.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I am now the “mother” to I think 6 kasih masks, and I can’t pick favorites. I can say the first two I got don’t have the bendy nose thingy and are my least favorites but still in rotation. This last one really is lovely! (Don’t tell the others, lol)
Nose wire does not hold mask close to face.
Shorter and not as strong as on other masks
Would not order again
I totally love how the Kasih masks are made with the nose wire, adjustable ear loops, and space for filters. They are both really beautiful, comfortable and practical. This brand rocks!
I really like the Kashi mask with the wire for a more secure fit over the bridge of the nose. These are my favorite masks.
Received my new mask in good time. Am very happy with the fabric. Fits me and is very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone!