"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is hand-drawn batik called batik Lasem made by 'canting' tool by artisans from Central Java using centuries old wax and dye batik technique aka batik tulis. Batik Lasem is famous for its bright colors.
- This pattern is called Geringsing. Gering means sickness and sing means not. This pattern was traditionally believed to ward off evils and illness.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best coverage, VG quality, beautiful prints
LOVE this washable cloth mask !!!!
These masks are beautiful and comfortable. Love them!
So much room to breathe! And the filter pocket is big enough i don't struggle to put one in. Deceptively simple they answer all my requirements. Others are good on paper, these are great in reality.
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Vine - Hand Drawn Batik
These face masks are beautiful and work well.