Handmade Albacia wood mancala, dakon, congklak made by our artisans in Indonesia. Sold with wooden beads.
- One congklak mancala wooden board game
- The mancala board has hinges and it is stored folded in half and expands when played
- All natural Albacia wood
- Handmade by artisans in Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Handmade shelving shelves display piece
- Sold as wooden board game and include wood beads to play
- Size: the mancala went fully laid out is 25” and 4.75”. When folded it is 12.75” and 4.75”.
- Each of the hole is less than 2” and the store hole at each end is 2.25”.
- The board comes with ~100 small wood beads to play and each bead is about 0.25”.
Congklak is a two player game where opponents compete to get the most shells into their storehouses. The game is similar to mancala.
Ayoayo, Alemungula, Gebeta, Ali Guli Mane, Pallanguzhi, Bao la Kiswahili, Congklak, congkak, congka, tjongklak, jongklak, Dakon, dhakon, Gebeta, Hoyito, Igisoro, Kalah, Lamlameta, Ô ăn quan, Ohvalhugondi, Omanu Guntalu, Opón ayò, Oware, awalé, awélé, awari, Pallanguzhi, Sungka, Toguz korgool, Toguz kumalak, and Vwela