Batik Bandana - Folded Fan
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Kembang Kipas that we translated to Folded Fan
- Size: 20”x20”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Love my Bandanna's they fit good and are made very well🥰
Wish it was a bit larger
I ordered 3 patterns and all had brown spots/particles all over
Hi Alexandra, Thank you for your note. We have reached out to you about this feedback as we offer return and refund for our purchases if you are not satisfied with them. The chocolate particles on our bandanas are wax that would wash off. Our artisans would hand-stamp white fabric using hot wax and then boil off the wax after dyeing the fabric. Sometimes, there may still be leftover wax residue on the fabric, that can be washed off. Take a look at our batik wax and dye process here: https://www.kasihcoop.com/blogs/news/our-batik-wax- and-dye-method-video-from-start-to-finish We also have a video on how to remove the batik wax residue here https://youtube.com/shorts/EXtW55hX8Xg We have noted your feedback to our Quality Control team. Thank you
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.