This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Light Green
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
This face mask (and the other kasih masks I purchased) has become my absolute favorite face mask. I love the pattern, but even more than that, I find the mask more comfortable to wear than any other I’ve used. The material is dense but also light enough to breathe easily. It also feels lighter on the skin than other materials, so it is less restrictive, though it is secure without gaps. I’ve also had many compliments and questions about where I got my mask, because others are struck by its beauty! Thank you, kasih!
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Light Green
Nice design and colors. Not sure how much protection it actually provides and wrinkles easily.
Fits right. Very nice.
Like the fact I can add an insert.