"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Sayap, which shows a Flowers & Wings pattern.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I like the fabric and the ear loops. The mask looks great and the side is good. It definitely covers my face well, I was a bit disappointed by the nose wire. It was a little short, so air could go around it to fog up my glasses. While I appreciate the wire holds its shape well, the material was hard enough that my nose starts to hurt after wearing it for a bit.
Love my mask and I've gotten several compliments on it.
I seem to have misplaced my Batik mask- the most comfortable one I own, and my glasses don't fog up. Just placed an order for 2 more. These are the best.
Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Covering - Wings
Great mask in every way