"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a KIDS size washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Plapah Orange and nicknamed Leafy Paradise.
- Kids/small adult size: 7.1" wide and 2.2" tall, nose to chin height of 5.3". Fits most kids 4 to years old.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. ANY CHILD USING THIS PRODUCT MUST BE UNDER CONSTANT AND DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION. KASIH CO-OP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wanted to give an 11 year old a few special masks as she wait her turn to be vaccinated. These masks were perfect. High quality all around, with wonderful colors and patterns.
These far exceeded my expectations, and I regret that I did not order them sooner. The nose wire and side loops are perfect and they fit me! The designs are fabulous and creative. Although I am fully vaccinated and not wearing a face mask regularly, I ordered these because I still need them at times and kids I know need them for summer activities. Love them!