Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Chips
Couldn't load pickup availability
"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Krupuk Sambel, which translates to Chili Chips.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Super fast shipping!
Love my mask!!
I love these masks. My glasses don’t fog up as much as with other masks I’ve purchased.
The best face mask I own is from the Gili collection. The fabrics are beautiful.
I ordered 3 masks. The pattern and feel is very nice. I like these masks because they are easy to breath in possibly because they are just a slight roomier by my nose and mouth, but do fit nicely. Ear loops very comfortable. These are my go to masks now.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.