Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Kawung Blade
Couldn't load pickup availability
Because our face coverings are hand cut and hand sewn, this pattern is slightly wider at ~9" compared to our original Gili collection at 8.2".
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Kawung Parang, which we named Kawung Blade.
- 9" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
This is my new favorite pocket mask! It is made with beautiful fabric and very well made! I will be looking for more masks from this seller! Thanks!
This is a beautiful fabric for a pocket mask and very well made! I will be shopping for more masks from this seller! Thanks!
I am very pleased with it and will be looking for more from this seller! Thanks!
But it is too big for me. Thank you
Same as i discribe it
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.