This is a set of one Gili batik face mask with nose wire and one batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size of face mask: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of shawl/ sarong: 79.5"x43"
- Both are made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face mask in Royalty or Lombok rectangle face mask in Royalty.