This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik tea towel, handmade by artisans.
This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner tea towel fabric.
- This tea towel is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Stone or translated from the pattern named batu pecah
- Size: 18.1”x 41.7”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- This is for one piece of tea towel