This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Mangosteen which is named from mangosteen fruit. If you have had mangosteen fruit, the fruit will look like the six pieces of petals as shown in this pattern.
- Size: 20”x20”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Good quality cloth and print. Lovely color combination. My wife responded to it happily, and it looks beautiful on her. Thanks for sharing the fine product of another culture, and affordably so.
I am a bandana connoisseur. I have used them consistently for work and play for the last 2 decades +++. I literally wear my bandanas out. These bandanas did not disappoint in the least, matter of fact I am very pleasantly surprised. Excellent quality, very beautiful and super fast shipping with great customer service. A real gem. I will be purchasing more and I highly recommend to others.
Exceeds my expectations! Beautiful, wearable art. Thick, quality fabric with vibrant design. Purchased for the hiking trail, but elegant enough for any occasion. Fast delivery.
I bought two different styles and LOVE them both. They’re colorful and the material is of the kind that will only get softer and better over time.
The fabrics are wonderful! They launder so nicely I don’t have to iron them! Great size and the fabric has “body” so the bandana stays “crisp.” Fast shipping. I will order more!