This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This batik pattern is called Daun talas or Dong lompong.
- Our artisans hand-dyed the fabric multiple times to create this multi-color batik fabric.
- Size: 21" x 21"
- Made with cotton
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Handmade Batik Bandana, Batik Fabric Cloth, Artisan Made, Gift for her, Woman Scarf, 100% Cotton Soft, Machine Washable, Scarves, Handmade Scarf, Hand block Scarf, Handstamp Scarf, Cotton Batik Fabric, Batik Indonesia, Pink Gray Grey Batik Scarf, Hostess Gift, Gift Idea, Batik Modern, Batik Tie Dye, Batik Neck Wrap, Batik Head Scarf, Batik Head Wrap, Batik Hair Tie, Batik Hair Wrap, Batik Hair Band