"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kupu-kupu Pager, which shows a Butterfly pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Great mask... plenty of breathing space (support for nose Is a plus) and, of course, love the Batik design! One of my fav masks:)
Material is very comfortable and the design of the mask itself is secure and lends to easy breathing. I’m very happy with my purchase and am willing to purchase another.
Looks good, comfortable, and fits well
Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Mask - Butterfly
The quality and design of the Kasih masks (I ordered 4) were top notch and beautiful! The batik fabric is amazing. I am an adult woman with a small-ish face. All of the masks are so big they are hard to breathe in. I wish they were made in smaller sizes.