"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Sepatu which translates to Hibiscus Flower.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Look and fit great
I saw these pop up on my Facebook and I was happy to find them! Very comfortable and stylish :) I really like the adjustable ear loops!
I now have 7 face masks from Kasih Coop and they are my favorite. They’re beautiful, safe, and most of all, comfortable. The fabric is thick and sturdy (2 layers plus a space for filters) but it’s constructed in a way that it stands away from your nose and mouth and allows you to breathe. I also launder my masks weekly and they hold up beautifully.
The fit is loose. I need to double mask.
This was my second order. These are so we'll made, fit great and they are beautiful! I get compliments on them all the time.