"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Bunga Kotak which translates to flower in a box pattern, and the color reminds us of harvest time.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great fit, fabric, quality. It wasn't a great choice on my part as the print is large and bold and looks odd on my small face.. There is nothing wrong with this mask though. My son will love it.
I love having the nose piece but it is too thick for my glasses to fit over it. So it kinda defeats the whole purpose of having the nose wire - at least for me.
Pretty and fits well
Love them! Comfortable, attractive. Very nice.
Beautiful fabric, good coverage and comfortable to wear.