- This is a wood cup that is handmade by artisans in Jogjakata, Java, Indonesia.
- The wood is first kiln dried to reducs the moisture content of wood before its use. The artisans then handmade the wood to end products by shaping it to form the bowl.
- The bowl is then finished and polished with beeswax to protect the woods.
- This treatment is food safe.
- You can use this cup wood to serve drink
- Because each board is handmade, there will be some variations in color, shape and size.
- Each board will exhibit its own characteristics, varying slightly in color, shape and size.
- Size: 4.7" x 3" x 2.8"
Based on 1 review