"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Mega Mendung and we call this Storm.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I ordered 2- Storm& Star design, received it in 7 days. Like the fabric feel, well made compared to others, some seams off. Wish the seamstress looked at the fabric pattern prior to sewing. Now I have to wear it on reverse to show the nice design. 2nd picture reverse side. Otherwise, better than others!
Like these masks! Beautiful!
Love these masks. Good fit. Adjustable ear loops. Pocket for filter. Colors do not run. Great quality fabric!
These masks area so pretty and comfortable. Love the design. You might need to add a filter.