"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is hand-drawn batik called batik Lasem made by 'canting' tool by artisans from Central Java using centuries old wax and dye batik technique aka batik tulis. Batik Lasem is famous for its bright colors.
- This pattern we have nicknamed Pink Sunset
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
My favorite masks!! I have several of the different prints and have loved every one. I find them extremely comfortable and they really reduce glasses fog!!
Really good masks
I like the designs and the fit. If we need to wear them, why not choose one that’s attractive and comfortable.
I ordered 2 of these a few months ago, and they quickly became my favorites. I love the batik fabric, and they fit me so well - so comfortable and secure. With Covid cases picking up - I bought 3 more.
Best coverage, VG quality, beautiful prints
LOVE this washable cloth mask !!!!