This is a set of one Gili batik face covering and one batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Bintang, which translates to Flower and Star.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of shawl/ sarong: 79.5"x43".
- Made with 100% cotton fabric.
- Face covering has three layers batik fabric with nose wire and adjustable ear strap.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.