This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Bintang, which translates to Flower and Star.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Star or Lombok rectangle face covering in Star.