This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- This scarf has a color variation from batik face coverings in Royalty due to difference in material.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Royalty or Lombok rectangle face covering in Royalty.