This is a set of batik face covering with nose wire and batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Bunga Kotak which translates to flower in a box pattern, and the color reminds us of harvest time.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of scarf: 76"x21"
- Scarf is made of cotton fabric, face covering is made of three-layers 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Smashing! Tons of compliments. Luv it.
The Batik scarf is dazzling and gorgeous. I can’t wait to wear it. And the facemask - I am almost sure we will have to wear a mask again sometime this autumn and winter. I don't mind waring a mask. In fact, it's fun to wear a beautiful and artistic face mask.
The scarf is wonderful. The Gili face covering is not so good. It is not tall enough for my face, so I try to put it to cover my nose and chin then when I talk it works its way down below my nose which defeats the idea of a mask.
I bought this set to wear at more dressy events. The scarf fabric was not expected - it is so elegant and has wonderful drape!The colors are more vibrant than I had anticipated!
The materials, colors and patterns are beautiful and constructed extremely well. The fit is comfortable and I feel confident whenever I need to be wearing a mask. Thanks for creating this great product.