This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Donggala
- Size: 20”x20”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Based on 1 review
I’m a 80 year old retired flight attendant and now an artist. I have been wearing bandanas regularly since my mid 30s. I discovered your beautiful and unique designs last year and I now own 15 kasih bandanas ! They are a standard part of my wardrobe almost every day wheather on my head or around my neck. I dress in mostly neutrals and my Kasih bandanas are the highlight of each outfit, rather like jewelry. I have paid from $12 to $42 for each one and they are all worth every penny.