"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Fit great wash well
Very comfortable and breathable. Pretty too.
Loved the fabric! However, the mask was too big for my face and it is not really very adjustable. I have gotten lots of compliments anyway.